Thursday, March 29, 2007

I haven't ridden my bicycle in awhile, and I feel guilty. I actually haven't ridden my bicycle since I got a car. Before I got the car, I rode the bicycle all the time and everywhere. I'm lazy I guess and don't care about the environment or the war effort. Isn't that sad to say? I mean I care, but am I really doing anything about it? Am I putting my money where my mouth is at all, or am I all mouth?

I bought cloth grocery bags, today, at the grocery store. Yesterday I read that San Francisco was making plastic bags illegal. The fact that the bags choke marine animals to death really hit me. I mean it sucks. With just a little effort on my part, I don't have to be part of that. I'm not down with PETA, because I consider them to be militant and fascist, but I am down with me doing what I can when I can for animals and for the environment. Al Gore is not my fearless leader in all this.

No comments: