Friday, March 23, 2007

The kid woke me with a hug, as he always does, before he went out the door and on his way to school. The upstairs neighbor's dog started barking, as he always does, about a half hour later. The dog barked for twenty minutes. What a way to start your day. The little pest, upstairs, is worse than an alarm clock. Mostly he (or she) starts barking around 4 or 5 am. I guess that I was lucky this morning. Sometimes luck feels really strange.

I have a girlfriend, but she has sort of disappeared on me. Mentally balanced women do not seem to come to me from the internet.

I feel negative, this morning. I have a crush on this possibly imbalanced woman from the internet. I'm imbalanced, also. This lady and I celebrate a year together in about a month. If we were celebrating today, I'd be celebrating alone.

I am scared to show her what I write, right now. Is this good or bad?

No comments: