Thursday, March 29, 2007

March 20, 2007

Tomorrow is the first day of spring, but you could have fooled nature because the last day of winter is a lovely day full of sunshine and warmth.
------------------
I have been without my pills for nearly three days now. I told love that snakes were crawling through my brain and that spiders were crawling all over my testicles.

"Really?" she said.

"No," I replied.

I felt like shit, but definitely not that bad.
Moral of story: keep you medication close,
I had left mine home when I had come for
a weekend visit to the house of love.
-----------------------
The book on the table in front of him says, "Sales Closing For Dummies." Why would anyone want to force someone else into buying something?

Money.
-----------------------
I passionately read the first page of Sylvia Plath's book, "The Bell Jar," to the captive audience of my love and my daughter as we are driving to a restaurant for dinner. Excitedly, I finish reading the page.

No comments: