Friday, March 23, 2007

The lady who lives across the driveway from me has a problem with her pit bulls; they like to jump out of the bedroom window of her apartment. The property managers don t much like this, because the dogs break either the window or the screen to do this. I don't much like this, because I don't like unattended pit bulls; I'm scared that one will sink their teeth into one of my dogs' neck and possibly end a great relationship that I have. Living in an apartment complex is a trip. Complete strangers lives randomly inmpinge upon yours. Some people try to take advantage of the situation. They try to get all cozy with you and act like you and they are supposed to be all buddy buddy because we happen to have somewhat collided beacause the rent here is all that either of us can afford. Aspiring buddy buddy neighbors are usually saddling up to you to get something.

I would never put a welcome mat in front of my house.

No comments: