Tuesday, April 10, 2007

This is just me talking as a fictional character...

I just deleted this person from my friends list, on you know where; I figure that she is just a useless piece of shit grab all she can grab type of lady, and I'm still a recovering prick, so there is no use in having our two worlds collide. Sometimes, it's best to end a relationship at four a.m. in the morning, when you can't sleep and you are half pissed off because you've ingested too much caffeine from a beverage that you didn't even really know had caffeine in it, even if there is, or was, really no relationship between you and this person. This woman wouldn't have any fucking idea about who you are or why you are pissed off at her. Things are just like that, sometimes; they don't make any sense. Just think of how many children were born so far out of and so far away from "love." I mean, a bunch of people have fucked hating each other, and then this kid pops out and is here and all trying to figure it all out, how the game is played and how to fit into the game. Maybe he turns out to be Ghandi or she becomes Al Capone.

I think that it's a good thing that I keep my phone ringer turned off most of the time because really I don't want to talk to you. You think that you are really clever or scary trying to get me to pay you money that I don't owe. If I was in charge, all you collection agency bitches would be taken out and shot. And I ain't talkin' ho's here, homies. Bang bang, like the Beatles said.

No comments: