Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The vet said, today, that I should feed my dogs carrots and green beans as treats, instead of treats from the box. Javi has lost around 15 pounds, and the vet said that he needs to lose at least ten more. As with humans, the "secret" to this is diet and exercise! I threw Javi a carrot, just a minute ago, and he didn't even try to catch it. It now sits underneath him, between his paws as he rests on the carpet in the living room. To his credit, though, he did get in a fair amount of exercise, today. He followed me some, as Morisson and I walked around the house twenty seven times. I bet that the neighbors think that we are weird. All of a sudden, this guy dressed in black, starts walking around his house, with two dogs following him, one enthusiastically, and the other the best he can, considering that is old and has arthritis. I'm living in sin with Love now, and we have set a wedding date.

I also threw Morisson a carrot. His hit the floor, too, but I guess that he carried it into the living room, because I almost fell over it as I came through there a couple of minutes ago.

Kobain is still adjusting to the new abode. He spent most of his day on one of the couches in the living room. I did get him to jump up, once, onto the washer, which is next to the drier where his food is. He seems to be eating less. I'm sure that he misses the snakes, mice and rats back at the old abode that he used to regularly carry into us.

No comments: