Thursday, April 19, 2007

Love's not feeling well, but Love just got up out of bed and cooked us a beautiful dinner. She wanted, so desperately, to go out to eat, tonight, to celebrate; today marks one year since we met in person, and started hanky panking. We met on the internet, and we dated there, at first, for about half a year. I've asked her to marry me on the Saturday after Valentine's day. My friend, Dale W. Miller, said, "wow, but you guys are older!!"

Yes, we have less time, and have to make decisions faster. I know that this is a good one. I have never felt such love before. I want more, more, more, more.

Love found a Camel cigarette butter in the black garbage can in the living room. I asked my son if he was smoking and he said, "yes." I could have fallen to the floor. Of all the horrible, horrifying things for me to have struggled for so long to quit, for him to have started. I'm bummed out, but I still love him. You know what they used to say in jail, when they still let you smoke in jail, "smoke 'em if you got 'em!"

No comments: