Sunday, April 1, 2007

I just scared the piss out of my cat. He was laying asleep on my bed and I threw a half full bottle of hair conditioner that I didn't want to forget to pack later for a trip that I was going to take, onto the bed; it hit some books that were lieing there, made a loud gun shot like sound and bam, Kobain was up and off the bed in an instant. Mind you, this is a fearless cat, who regularly brings home snakes, rats and mice. We live in the city too, so I don't know how or where he's finding snakes. He's kind of like the apartment complex cat; everybody thinks he's a stray and everybody loves him and lets him into their apartment. Maybe he is stealing their pet snakes and bringing them home to me and my kids, half-dead.

Kobain did an intense under the bed inspection before he let himself out through the custom made cat door that occupies our back window. I figure that the cat was headed out on the prowl to find out who had woken him up and to take measures to assure that that will never happen during one of his cat naps again.

No comments: