Thursday, May 10, 2007

The blank page faces me and I think that maybe I should go do something important like clean the toilet or take out the trash. The feeling doesn't last long, though. The younger dog keeps walking up to me with a tennis ball in his mouth. He is trying to get attention. Not so when the older dog carries the ball up to me. The older dog wants to play, he wants to get a game started, not just get petted on the head. The older dog is weird about getting petted on the head. He will turn his rear end to you, when you try to pet him on the head, indicating that he would rather that you scratch his ass. My son came and woke me to give me the daily I'm heading off to school, Dad, hug, but this morning, he asked me to come pick him up from the school early. It is really strange, but I was elated to receive this request, because it meant that my son and I would be doing something together.

No comments: