Wednesday, May 9, 2007

We bought this stuff to spray on the older dog's feet to stop him from licking them. When my dog licks his feet, he really goes at it; you can hear him in Manhattan when he is licking them in a living room in Atlanta. The noises that he makes are a real pain in the ass, whether you are trying to create great works of literature or have dinner or make love.

My gal has been bragging about this product called Waggie Laggy. The vet had some on hand, yesterday, so we bought it. Javi started licking one of his feet ferociously, this morning, so I soaked his paw in the product. He immediately moved his big tongue to another foot; not to be outwitted, I soaked all four of his feet.

After about 10 minutes, the dog was licking one of his front paws, again. I think that he likes the product and enjoys licking it off. Go figure.

No comments: