Saturday, May 12, 2007

I really love the artistic aesthetic that someone exhibits when they place their mop and their mop bucket on their front porch, here at the apartment complex. The only thing that I can think of that would be more rewarding and more enriching for them to share with their neighbors might be to drag their commode out to the porch, also, and take shits in it, when the urge so hits them. Some people have plants out in front of their home, some have flowers, and some have a dirty mop and a mop bucket full of whatever came up off of their dirty floor. I wonder if Paul MacCartney puts up with this kind of bullshit in his mansion? Stupid question; I don't really care what Paul MacCartney is up to, and we all know that it's been a long time since Paul MacCartney has mopped a floor. Hell, I don't do all that much floor mopping myself; but when I do, I don't hang the mop out front on the porch to dry. I'm not white trash. I'm white, but not white trash.

No comments: